I'm working on
I'm curious about
- a computer science degree (sc.b brown '21)
- experimenting with ethics education in CS classes
- understanding how "ML fairness" strategies might grapple with different sources of unfairness
- TAing: machine learning (head TA spring '20), deep learning (fall '19), data structures & algorithms (spring '19)
- the limits of algorithmic solutions in a fundamentally unfair society
- human behavior & decisionmaking
- the role of tech in institutions like the law, education, and public services
- I'm going to AAAI!!
- my UTRA (for ML fairness) was renewed for a second semester!